About the barn
Find more about each room by taking the Tour of the Granary Barn and clicking the interactive plan.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors with three bathrooms, with the ground floor having two bedrooms a bathroom and a cloakroom. The second floor has 3 bedrooms, 1 of which is ensuite and an additional bathroom. Bedroom arrangements are as follows:
- 1x Kings sized bed with en-suite bathroom
- 2x Double bedrooms with bathroom adjacent
- 2x Twin single rooms
The barn is located in a community of three dwellings. With the adjacent fields being used for cow and sheep rearing. Chickens and ducks roam around the farm yard and can be a joy to watch whilst seated in the kitchen dinner or living room. Free Range eggs and home made jam can be bought from the Farm House. For the youngsters it maybe possible to arrange feeding the chickens and/or collecting eggs.
The outside consists of approximately half an acre of land broken into several areas
- Parking, off street parking for up to eight cars
- Court yards, patio with barbeque and seating area and small grassed area.
- Recreation area cut grass
- Meadow approximately half of the site is covered in meadow to help local bio diversity and add colour to the landscape in season.
- Wildlife at the barn
Roaming around the .5 acre garden you will most likely see some of the birds listed and on careful investigation frogs, toads, butterflies and crickets can be found. Larger animals including badgers and foxes often leave tracks but are rarely seen. See the Birds List.
About this Website
The Granary Barn website was designed and built by Jay George.